Hostel Admission Procedure
Any college student in the institutions of M.E.Society is eligible for hostel admission. An student desirous of seeking admission to the hostel should procure & fill in the hostel admission form in all details & submit the same in the hostel office with three I-Card size photographs. All fees must be paid at the time of hostel admission.
OTHER RULES FOR HOSTEL ADMISSION
- Admission shall be made according to merit & reservation criteria. Only students having good academic record shall be considered for hostel admission. A student must obtain minimum 50% marks to eligible for admission in the next year. Some seats are reserved for the management.
- Students who have been penalised for indiscipline in the previous year shall not be eligible for admission in the next academic year.
- Local students, married students, repeaters & employed persons shall not be eligible for admission.
- Admissions of students found medically unfit in the medical examination shall be cancelled.
Residential facilities for students (gents and ladies) are available in 3 hostel buildings:
- Ladies hostel - Numbers of girls accommodated : 112
- Gents’ Hostel - Numbers of students accommodated : 135
- Internet and Wi-Fi facility: Internet facility is available in the college library. The hostel students can use this internet facility.
- Facilities for medical emergencies: Dr. Mrs. Leena Bavdekar has been appointed as Honorary Medical Officer for the Hostel Students. Library facility in the hostels: Students of the hostel have created their own library and currently there are more than 50 books available in this library. The hostel students can use the college library facility.
- Recreational facility: Common room with audio-visual equipment, Television Sets, Indoor Games kits for Table Tennis, Carom and Chess.
- Available residential facility for the staff and occupancy: Two residential quarters on the campus are occupied by the Rector and Assistant Rector.
- Constant supply of safe drinking water: Three Water Filters-Coolers provide safe drinking water to all occupants.
- Security: A total of seven CC TV Cameras are installed to monitor different areas of the buildings.
- Other facilities: Hostel has a solar panel installed. So, hot water facility is available for students. Also, there are vermin-culture and biogas plants installed in the hostel. Biometrics is used to monitor the attendance of the hostelites.
- Dr. N.S.Umarani-Rector
- Prof. Sudhir Gade-Assistant Rector
- Mrs. Manjiri Joshi-Office clerk
- Mrs. Aparna Ketkar-Office clerk
- Mr. Ramesh Dalvi-Peon
- Mr. Yashvant More-Peon
- Mr. Vijay Chakrawarti-Peon
- Mr. Nitin Bhinge-Peon
- Mr. Suhas Waghchaure-Peon