College campus placement cell facilitates the process of placement of students in various companies. Most of the companies provide a link on their websites for registration of fresher candidates. They also have their own eligibility criteria for the jobs. A student fulfilling criteria, can register on the company website portal. Once registered, a student has to go through various steps like written tests, group discussion & interviews in the placement drive. Candidates passing through all these steps are entitled for getting an offer letter. Some of the companies also prefer to do this entire process of selection in college campus itself.
All the correspondence with these companies is the sole responsibility of college placement committee members. According to the given criteria, we select students from student’s database and inform then about the details of campus drives. We do have an up-to-date record of all these students in our database. A student once got selected is not eligible to go for other placement drives. This gives a fair chance to all the students to get selected.
Various large scale companies like Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, HSBC etc. approached this year. The detail list of companies came for the campus placement this year is given below. The list includes small scale as well as large scale companies.
As per MHRD directives, we would like to schedule an Online Skill Test for ALL your students, which helps them get jobs and Internships.
- Click on the following link -
- Register yourself by clicking on 'register' button on top right corner.
- Select Youth option out of two provided by them.
- Fill up your details.(While filling up details, write college name Abasaheb Garware College; it will display it in the list.)
- Write Qualification details and all other details.
- Once registration is completed, one can start giving tests.
- Make as much practice as you can through various tests.
- All students (1st to final year) can give tests.
Innovation & Placement Support - Govt. Initiative